Sunday 22 June 2014

A little about Courtney...

Hey Guys!

I wanted my first blog post to be a little introduction about myself before we get into the super fun crafty posts. I started a blog because I want to share my life, and interact with people all around the world who also want to share their experiences. So, here we go!

Originally born in Wisconsin, my family moved to Illinois where we lived for a short period of time before settling in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I spent most of my life growing up in Arkansas, but with my family (other than my parents) residing in Wisconsin I knew I had to head back. So, the day after graduating high school, that's what I did!

I moved in with my sister, got a job, made some friends, and through those friends I met the, now, love of my life. It was pretty difficult at first since he was just visiting from Canada, but I just had to have him! Luckily, he felt the same way. We had a long distance relationship for quite a few months, but it wasn't close enough for us. Just after a year and half after moving to Wisconsin, I made the move to Ontario, and it's been great ever since.

Since living here, I've started the Fashion Arts program at Humber, which I have thoroughly been enjoying. I have gotten engaged to the most amazing man, and am getting married in August. I coerced him into a fur baby. Now, I am starting a blog to hopefully keep track of my crazy life!



This was taken a while ago (my hair is quite different now) at Christmas, but is my favorite picture of my fiancĂ©e and I.

World meet Thatcher Faversham. My adorable little heart nosed kitty. This shows my true cat lady capabilities.

Not the best picture of either of us, but that's life, and when it happens enjoy the best ice cream around. \taken at Hewitt's Dairy Bar.

If there's anything special you've done, or that's coming up soon, be sure to share below. I'd love to chat and get to know anyone willing to spend time to read about my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment