Thursday 26 June 2014

Give The Judge a little Wink!

I used to not like beer very much, which is pretty understandable considering I'm not able to legally drink in my own country, so I haven't had a lot of experience trying different alcohols in the past. Well, all that has changed while living in Canada! My fiancé started me off with delicious craft beers at his favourite little pub in Hamilton, Augusta's The Winking Judge.

One of his coworker's, whom I have befriended, from Kansas is in town this week and we've developed a tradition that we always go to 'The Judge' to have a few pints, snacks, and an enjoyable night.

The Judge is homey little place that was made in 1895, and reopened in 2006. Their stained glass windows, wooden accents, and eclectic decor of past beer ads and beer botttles make for a comfortable evening. They offer a variety of 22 microbrew beers on tap, and a menu filled with typical bar food (ie, nachos, fries, wings, etc).The staff is knowledgeable and extremely friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any questions if you're not sure what you may want. I highly recommend visiting this cool environment for a delicious pint and a bite to eat!





http://www.winkingjudge.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment